bioRemedies rubCBD Lavender
- Soothes muscle pain and soreness.
- Smells great, but still not too strong.
- Relief lasts for hours.
bioRemedies rubCBD Lavender Review 
Can CBD be absorbed through the skin? I’ve never heard of bioRemedies as a company, are they worth checking out? Can bioRemedies rubCBD Lavender relieve my pain and inflammation?
bioRemedies rubCBD Lavender Overview
Some things we 💚
- Phytonutrient-rich CBD: Not only is their CBD oil more concentrated than anything else on the market. But bioRemedies basically reinvented the molecule to be more effective as a cream. That means CBD reaches the innermost layers of your skin to soothe even the deepest aches and pains. All the while spoiling your skin with nutrients and hydration.
- Infused with Terpenes: Terpenes enhance the effects of CBD while providing a host of other health benefits. bioRemedies infuses their cream with a special blend designed to revitalize your skin.
- Sweet Lavender: Not only does it smell good, it promotes a sense of calm both mentally and physically. So the CBD takes care of the pain, but the lavender adds that extra little bit of soothing for your soul.
- All-natural & Vegan: Offering alternatives to western pharmaceuticals is a core value of bioRemedies. They believe that the balance between man-made and mother nature is uneven. They want to shift the scales so every single ingredient is atleast 95% derived from the earth (not made in a lab).
- Attention to Detail: Every single one of those ingredients was included for a very specific purpose. Sativa seed oil brightens your skin. Rosemary leaf oil locks in moisture. Lemon balm oil regenerates skin cells, etc. etc.
- Immediate Relief: Perfect for achy joints and sore muscles. This rub absorbs quickly and isn’t too greasy.
All-Natural, All-Organic, All-Vegan, All Purposeful.
CANNABINOID EXTRACT, HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL, COPERNICA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF OILMELISSA OFFICINALIS (LEMON BALM) SEED OIL.
What does bioRemedies’ Rub CBD with Lavender Smell Like?
Best Used For
- Athletes will love this cream a whole lot. Whether you’re an amateur playing in the rec-league or an Olympic-level competitor. Those sore, post-workout muscles will feel like they’re getting massaged after using this rub.
- Anyone suffering from joint pain or arthiritis. This non-greasy, balmy cream can be applied anywhere and at anytime. It’s especially comforting for sore hands during cold nights.
- Individuals suffering from muscle inflammation or other types of surface-level swelling. CBD is perfect at relaxing those constricted blood vessels.
- Simple formula delivers huge results. Your body doesn’t need 20 different chemicals to heal itself. Give CBD and these other all-natural ingredients the space to work in your body and you’ll feel relief in no time.
- The addition of Terpenes can’t be overstated enough. This buffet of cannabinoids, minerals and vitamins nourishes your endocannabinoid system. Boosting your body’s natural regenerative abilities.
- Comes in two sizes so you can try it out or give it as a gift.
- I swear this lavender is a bit different compared to other products. It smells just a bit fresher. Like it someone picked it straight from the forest and grinded the flower petals into this cream.
- It does more than soothe pain. CBD and terpenes are absorbed through your skin and into your bloodstream. They begin stimulating your endocannabinoid system and promote a deeper kind of healing.
- A little expensive compared to other creams. But you’re paying for the quality.
- Only one smell for now. bioRemedies believes in providing CBD products that heal above all else. They perfect functionality before experimenting with different “flavors.”