bioRemedies petCBD Oral Drops for Dogs
- Human-quality CBD.
- One of the purest CBD oils.
- Extensively lab-tested.
bioRemedies petCBD – Oral Drops for Dogs
What does CBD do for dogs? Should you choose bioRemedies’ petCBD for Dogs over other brands?
bioRemedies petCBD Oral Drops for Dogs Overview
Some things we 💚
- Pharmaceutical-Quality CBD: Your best friend deserves the best. This CBD oil is guaranteed to be safe and effective. You can check out the lab reports on bioRemedies’ website if you need proof.
- Infused with MCT Oil: (Medium-Chain Triglyceride) replaces hemp oil and provides long-lasting improvements in your dog’s cognition and metabolism.
- Full-Spectrum Formula: CBD works best when it’s paired with the symphony of rich minerals, nutrients, and terpenes found in hemp. Now that does include trace amounts of THC, but not nearly enough to feel, let alone get you or your dog “high.”
- Long-Term Effects: While there are immediate effects, CBD doesn’t stop working when they wear off. Your dog will begin to heal from within. Cannabinoids stimulate the endocannabinoid system and make those health benefits permanent. You’ll start noticing significant changes after only a month of consistent CBD dosing.
What does it taste like
Best Used For
- Dogs suffering from anxiety. Full-spectrum CBD is known to chill-out and relax the mind, body and spirit. Problematic behaviors like compulsive scratching, chewing, pacing, and whining improve within an hour.
Foster dogs, rescues or the newly adopted. When a dog is first getting to know you and your house, they can have a bit of social anxiety. Usually it’s not a big deal and they’ll get out of their shell soon enough. But for dogs that are especially timid, petCBD drops can make them feel a bit more comfortable.
Puppies that are a bit older or dealing with an injury. For dogs that have lost a bit of bounce in their step, petCBD can rejuvenate their muscles, strengthen their joints, and alleviate soreness. While it won’t cure any broken bones, this oil will bring back a little “oomph” to their walks.
Dogs with any gastro-intestinal problems will experience short-term and long-term relief. petCBD has some of the most effective anti-inflammatory properties. Even compared some prescription drugs.
- Any doggos recovering from, or in the middle of cancer treatment. Just like humans, the process can be painful and their appetite non-existent. A full-spectrum CBD oil can bring back their appetite and take away some of the pain from chemo.
Full-Spectrum CBD oil is shown to be more effective than CBD on its own.
MCT and terpenes are incredible additions to an already amazing CBD oil.
You can rely on bioRemedies to provide a consistent CBD experience. They control their manufacturing process so there aren’t any surprises or differences in effectiveness between products.
Triple-checked by their scientists and at a third party lab. You don’t have to worry about any toxic contaminants.
One size fits all bottle. Due to the high concentration of CBD, you have to be extra careful giving it to smaller dogs. There’s just not much room for error with that eye-dropper.
The Bottom Line
bioRemedies’ petCBD for Dogs is an incredible product that exceeds all expectations.
Their team of scientists have developed a manufacturing process unlike any other CBD provider out there. From little touches like using MCT or infusing their own terpene blend, to big touches like growing their own industrial-hemp and perfecting CO2 extraction – all of it culminates into a line of CBD products that are on another level.
Your dog may not understand the concept of CBD or who bioRemedies is, but they’ll feel the difference in their body and mind and will let you know.